Dancing pic

My mate Brian from Lismore sent me the above photo of me dancing with Drew from the other weekend at a social organised in Tugun (southern end of the Gold Coast). I kind of like it, although the lighting's a bit dark.
I'm currently aiming for a bit of a bad-ass look when I'm dancing these days. I don't want none of that prissy shit. I made a swivel discovery the other day when I did a dance practice with Spud from Perth who came over to visit me for the week. It's all to do with triple stepping backwards. It's given my swingout a whole different dynamic. It's really made me think about how I go out on the second half of a swingout.Nerdy nerdy dance talk. I won't write too much more on it, but I've now got so much stuff I want to work on!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home