Riverfire photos uploaded

I've uploaded some my photos from the Riverfire the other day to Flickr.
I'm getting increasingly bothered by the very mediocre photos that my camera takes. I'm getting more inspired to buy a good digital slr and start taking some better photos. For example, the photo of the chick captures shadow and light beautifully, and is something that I simply can't do on my camera. To be fair I'm pretty sure that this photo has been touched up a little, but still, it's damn good. If you want to see more of this girl's photos go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/hinaet/. You can randomly find so many good photos on flickr. Some of them really impress me.

On another unsuccessful hobby related note, my continuing pursuit of trying to knit some basic stitches keeps throwing the same result:

Why??? My mum reckons it's because I'm picking up an extra bit of thread when I'm knitting, but I swear I'm not, and I keep redoing it (this pictured attempt being attempt number 4), and it keeps crossing over like shown in the picture. I'm getting very frustrated at it. I can't decide whether it's more or less frustrating than my java endeavours, which never seem to compile. At least I can nut through the java - I'm totally at a loss with the knitting.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home