My brother's wedding in Thailand
My brother has sent the wedding invite through to the Tsuji clan, and he's having his wedding at the Sheraton Hotel, Krabi. It looks fecking amazing.

The Infinity Pool

The Hotel Exterior
I'm impressed. My mum's looking it up in her Thailand Lonely Planet as we speak.
It's a real shame that the MLX is on at the same time. I'd really like to go to it one of these days. But I am going to be at the Melbourne Swing Festival though; it's on the weekend after my friends Ben & Helen's wedding in Melbourne, so I figure that I'll just stick around there for an extra week.

The Infinity Pool

The Hotel Exterior
I'm impressed. My mum's looking it up in her Thailand Lonely Planet as we speak.
It's a real shame that the MLX is on at the same time. I'd really like to go to it one of these days. But I am going to be at the Melbourne Swing Festival though; it's on the weekend after my friends Ben & Helen's wedding in Melbourne, so I figure that I'll just stick around there for an extra week.


2 Comments:
Is.... is that.... a BEAR by the POOL???
I thought that at first too. But I think it's actually an elephant. Maybe we can ride them around the pool..?
Post a Comment
<< Home