getting it on

..records of excitement and mundanity.. - politics - news - religion - sport - work - friends - family - stuff

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm a famous photographer!

Hey I'm a famous photographer.

If you download the schmap player and look at the Edinburgh guide, and then do a search for "Calton Hill" once you've installed the player, one of the photos that flick through is one of a cannon, with my name underneath the photo. Also, another friend of mine from Edinburgh is on there too. Good work swing team Edinburgh!

Also if you go to this link, and look at the second photo on the list, you'll see it's one of mine again. It says:
"Diane Tsuji, or ‘chicki deee’, as she calls herself on Flickr, took this cool photo (left) of Munich"

heehee

I'd like to do a bit more photography again. Dammit, I want a digital SLR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home