getting it on

..records of excitement and mundanity.. - politics - news - religion - sport - work - friends - family - stuff

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Monday, May 14, 2007

Update in point form

I haven't blogged for an age now. And unfortunately I don't really have the time to do a good one now, but briefly:

- I've made my new website live, which details my swing events, and other people's swing events if they want me to put it on there: http://www.swingbase.com.au

- Wednesdays (my regular swing dance social at the Fringe Bar - go here for more details) are kicking along nicely. It would still be nice to get more people to come along, but hopefully that should all build up in time. I've compiled a larger collection for me to directly choose from now. Insufficient funds has put a big dampner on my continuous collection of music though.

- I had a work 6 month performance review the other week and it went really well. I was told I was "shining". Although I didn't feel like I was shining very much today when I almost fell asleep on my desk. Thankfully I'm now sitting in a corner section and noone can see me.

- Andy and I rented out an Xbox 360 last weekend, and debilitated our physical and mental faculties by sitting in front of it for most of the weekend playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance. We've vowed never to do it again.

- I saw a financial advisor late last week. Basically I need to save some money and pay off my credit cards and loan. Nothing I didn't know already, but he also gave me a larger goal to keep in mind, which was pretty motivational.

That's it folks. Keep well!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Frase said...

Was wondering what you've been up to, and it seems like you've been up to a lot!!

Well done on everything! Your website looks great and glad to hear it's going well!!

18/5/07 10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home