getting it on

..records of excitement and mundanity.. - politics - news - religion - sport - work - friends - family - stuff

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've been doing my head in trying to get my head around some macroeconomic models. In particular the aggregate expenditure models, aggregate demand and aggregate supply models, multipliers, twin deficits hypothesis, etc, etc. My textbooks do nothing short of (virtually) inducing me to bang my head against a wall.

I've found a website that called AmosWEB that although doesn't have all the information I want, it has a really good break down on the Keynesian models, broken down in a pretty intuitive and easy to understand way. Unfortunately it's an American, not an Australian resource, but hey - if it breaks it down so I can understand it, I can't really be too critical.

Wikipedia as usual, also helps, but not quite to the same extent as usual.

So back to the books. Very much stressing out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home