Clockwise or anti-clockwise?
I'm currently obsessed with this image that was an online daily telegraph article on 5 October (I tried to add the image to this post except it only appears as a still image). For the past week and a bit I haven't closed it, and I flick over to it periodically just to check which direction she's turning. 95% of the time she's turning clockwise. So this apparently means I'm a right-brainer, which is surprising because I always would have thought I was very much a left-brainer. Only very occassionally does she turn anti-clockwise. Some people at work can change the way she rotates, and my manager said when he first looked at it, he thought it was rotating 180 degrees one way, and then rotated 180 degrees the other way. It's really quite incredible.
Which way does she rotate when you look at it?
Which way does she rotate when you look at it?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home