wall stencil
I'd like to show you a picture I took of the living room wall of my new place in Bulimba tonight:

Sorry 'bout the crappy quality of the pic, but it was taken on my phone.
Josh wasn't in, so I sat on the floor and found myself staring at it for ages. I love it for its imperfections, not so much the pattern itself. How some things are out of alignment, some are blotchy while others are neat, some are dark and others are lighter. There's such a human quality about it. You'd have to see it in real life, or at least see a better quality piccy, to know what I'm talking about. But it's gorgeous, and it's one of the many small things that are making me happy about moving.
Sorry 'bout the crappy quality of the pic, but it was taken on my phone.
Josh wasn't in, so I sat on the floor and found myself staring at it for ages. I love it for its imperfections, not so much the pattern itself. How some things are out of alignment, some are blotchy while others are neat, some are dark and others are lighter. There's such a human quality about it. You'd have to see it in real life, or at least see a better quality piccy, to know what I'm talking about. But it's gorgeous, and it's one of the many small things that are making me happy about moving.
Labels: moving


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home