I'm going down, down, down, down, down, down, down... to student town
At a time when things have been more than just a little crap, I received my acceptance letter from UQ!!
It reads:
FULL OFFER FOR MASTER OF COMMERCE (INFORMATION SYSTEMS)
I'm actually excited at being a student again! I have a cute little UQ student number and email address now too.
I'll be starting studying next semester, but I expect the first year subjects to be fairly basic seeing as I've already done them during my undergrad degrees. For the next 3 years, I'm back to student town, except without the student lifestyle (which is good and bad in its own way).
It reads:
FULL OFFER FOR MASTER OF COMMERCE (INFORMATION SYSTEMS)
I'm actually excited at being a student again! I have a cute little UQ student number and email address now too.
I'll be starting studying next semester, but I expect the first year subjects to be fairly basic seeing as I've already done them during my undergrad degrees. For the next 3 years, I'm back to student town, except without the student lifestyle (which is good and bad in its own way).


1 Comments:
Well done, Di!
Post a Comment
<< Home