getting it on

..records of excitement and mundanity.. - politics - news - religion - sport - work - friends - family - stuff

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Friday, July 13, 2007

Transfomers make me happy


Last night I went over to a friend's place. He cooked us dinner, and then we watched the original Transformers movie!!! How awesome is that?!? I was so excited - I hadn't seen this movie for such a long time. And we watched it on one of those MASSIVE tv's that I only dream about owning one day. I was very amused at how it was set in 2005. And the dinner was sensational as well. There's a very good chance I'm going to buy this movie. It was so great to see it again, especially after seeing the modern Transfomers movie which I was a bit disappointed with.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Pig City. Another friend of mine decided to get a ticket for me as a belated birthday present, so that was really lovely as well. The lineup looks pretty good, although I don't actually know who a lot of the bands are. Regurgitator are going to be playing so I imagine it would have to be great. I remember seeing Regurgitator years and years ago at a now defunct music festival in Brisbane called Livid, and the mosh for Kung Fu Sing was just awesome.

On a more personal note, Andy dumped me last week. I'm slowly starting to stop feeling sorry for myself (but I have been doing some stupid things like crying at work, stressing over things I can't do anything about, and not doing all these other things I need to be doing). These last two weeks have been really hard, and I've got a fair bit of bitterness about that relationship, but I'll be ok soon enough. I've had some wonderful support from a whole pile of friends, and if you're reading this, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home