Resulting disappointments
I got 29.5 out of 35 for my accounting exam. It's less than 85%, which I'm disappointed about. Although at the end of my lecture last night, the lecturer put everyone's marks on the screen, and everyone's names was next to their mark! He didn't even bother to make any pretense of hiding it! So I compared myself compared to the others, and well, on average the marks were pretty low. So I guess I should be happy, but I'm going to have to pull my socks up a bit for the final..
Oh and on the subject of results, I did 1:24:21 for the 12km Bridge to Brisbane. Again, disappointing. It's 2 minutes slower than my time in 2004, but still 3 minutes faster than my time in 2003. I partly attribute it to the fact that I had to wear dodgy non supportive shoes for the run; partly to the fact that I didn't do any prep for the run; and partly to my decline into old age. I'm still not sure whether I want to do it again next year. Is it really worth all the pain and the permanent injuries?? I'll have to reassess closer to the time next year.
Oh and on the subject of results, I did 1:24:21 for the 12km Bridge to Brisbane. Again, disappointing. It's 2 minutes slower than my time in 2004, but still 3 minutes faster than my time in 2003. I partly attribute it to the fact that I had to wear dodgy non supportive shoes for the run; partly to the fact that I didn't do any prep for the run; and partly to my decline into old age. I'm still not sure whether I want to do it again next year. Is it really worth all the pain and the permanent injuries?? I'll have to reassess closer to the time next year.
Labels: accounting, Bridge to Brisbane, results, uni


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home