Rediscovering my swing music
It's been a long time for me since I've listened to my swing music collection, and I have just realised how much I've actually missed it. I'm currently listening to my collection in preparation for a little dj'ing set for tonight, and rediscovering the music I've got is really great. I've got so much music scattered all over the place, and I'd really like to get it all together in one place. So with my new decision for this month to not go drinking every single Friday anymore - in fact I'm not going to go out drinking on any Friday anymore for the month - I'm going to spend my Fridays getting my music together. Or at least that's the plan. I'll start going back to Swing Shacks while I'm not drinking, which is on a Friday, so that leaves two Fridays spare. And while it seems a month seems like a long time to not go out on Fridays drinking, I think I can do it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home