current status beginning of 2008
And so it's another year. I had a very ordinary Christmas, and a pretty fun new years at a house party.
My lease expires at my current place in Bulimba at the beginning of Feb. It's been great here living with Josh. By far the best person I've ever lived with. A nice normal person. Here's to hoping that I can continue in this vein! My mate Stephen (whose new years party I went to) is offering for me to housesit his place while he works in Bangalore for 3 months, starting mid March. So that means I have to move back to mum's for a month and a half. I initially had plans to move back to mum's on a medium term basis to work on some finances, but have since realised that I value my mental health more than I value my finances. I'm extremely lucky for Stephen to offer his place to me like this.
So it's been a pretty good all round start to the year. I think 2008 is going to be good.
Oh except today I backed my car into another car. I hate being under 25 with a $1000 excess. Hate it.
My lease expires at my current place in Bulimba at the beginning of Feb. It's been great here living with Josh. By far the best person I've ever lived with. A nice normal person. Here's to hoping that I can continue in this vein! My mate Stephen (whose new years party I went to) is offering for me to housesit his place while he works in Bangalore for 3 months, starting mid March. So that means I have to move back to mum's for a month and a half. I initially had plans to move back to mum's on a medium term basis to work on some finances, but have since realised that I value my mental health more than I value my finances. I'm extremely lucky for Stephen to offer his place to me like this.
So it's been a pretty good all round start to the year. I think 2008 is going to be good.
Oh except today I backed my car into another car. I hate being under 25 with a $1000 excess. Hate it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home