at it again
Old habits die hard.
I'm back to the sitting at home, spending all night watching swing clips (tonight I found a whole pile of ULHS 2006 clips on UTube), looking at new swing cd's I want to buy, and eyeing off twirly skirts, a new dress on dance store (I like the plain one better), and another dress on Daddy O's - the last of which I can't tell whether it would flare up too high or not if I was dancing. Obviously being a short ass I'd have to take it up as well.
And new shoes are definitely in order...
*smack*
I can't spend the money!!! Stupid wedding in Thailand and stupid UK credit card.
I'm currently applying for a new credit card that will earn me frequent flyer points. Hopefully that'll help in making my way to stupid-most-isolated-city-in-the-world-stupid-Perth. I want to go visit Spud.
I'm back to the sitting at home, spending all night watching swing clips (tonight I found a whole pile of ULHS 2006 clips on UTube), looking at new swing cd's I want to buy, and eyeing off twirly skirts, a new dress on dance store (I like the plain one better), and another dress on Daddy O's - the last of which I can't tell whether it would flare up too high or not if I was dancing. Obviously being a short ass I'd have to take it up as well.
And new shoes are definitely in order...
*smack*
I can't spend the money!!! Stupid wedding in Thailand and stupid UK credit card.
I'm currently applying for a new credit card that will earn me frequent flyer points. Hopefully that'll help in making my way to stupid-most-isolated-city-in-the-world-stupid-Perth. I want to go visit Spud.


2 Comments:
So Dee,
when are comng to visit lil ol Tassie. Surely we're easier to get to than Perth....
:D
Kara
xxx
Just been watching the ULHS 2006 clips round Tim and Lizzie's as well. I hear ya sister!
Post a Comment
<< Home