Lead up to New Years
So I've finally figured out for sure (allowing for a certain degree of variance) what I'm doing for New Years this year. A friend of mine from swing dancing, who no longer does swing, is having pre going out drinks at her place. From there, we're going out to the Fox in town near South Bank and spending the rest of the night there.
To sound like a bit of a Marvin the Paranoid Android, I'm not expecting that much from new years, but I'll make the most of it, and try to control my alcohol consumption to something that knock out a horse. Actually I'm very keen for a very mild new years.
I've spending the last two days trying to clean my room, and I'm finally noticing some progress. It's pretty sad that it has taken me this long to notice a difference - not that my room was that bad mind you! It's more just a whole pile of papers, and clothes on the floor, and some random cds lying around that have just accumulated over the past little while. I want my living area to be respectable for the new year. I've noticed the louder my music is, the better I clean.
So I'm going to spend a couple more hours cleaning, then I'll have my final dance practice with Drew for this year, and then I'll come home, get ready, and head out for a night of mild inebriation.
HAPPY NEW YEARS FOLKS! Hope you all have a good one!
To sound like a bit of a Marvin the Paranoid Android, I'm not expecting that much from new years, but I'll make the most of it, and try to control my alcohol consumption to something that knock out a horse. Actually I'm very keen for a very mild new years.
I've spending the last two days trying to clean my room, and I'm finally noticing some progress. It's pretty sad that it has taken me this long to notice a difference - not that my room was that bad mind you! It's more just a whole pile of papers, and clothes on the floor, and some random cds lying around that have just accumulated over the past little while. I want my living area to be respectable for the new year. I've noticed the louder my music is, the better I clean.
So I'm going to spend a couple more hours cleaning, then I'll have my final dance practice with Drew for this year, and then I'll come home, get ready, and head out for a night of mild inebriation.
HAPPY NEW YEARS FOLKS! Hope you all have a good one!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home