The Valley
Fortitude Valley, or more commonly known as "the Valley", is a pretty cool place, and is one of the districts of Brisbane that has helped shape and added a level of interest and diversity to this one horse town. Actually the Valley is the only designated entertainment district in Australia, according to zoning permissions.

There's almost always something interesting to see and do there, and it's the playground of the most marvelous, eclectic group of people. I went to the Lindy Charm School for Girls Brisbane workshop today, at Satchmo5, and on my way there I saw this lady with a little boy, carrying a huge load balanced on her head, a la african tribeswoman style.
Bloody marvelous.

There's almost always something interesting to see and do there, and it's the playground of the most marvelous, eclectic group of people. I went to the Lindy Charm School for Girls Brisbane workshop today, at Satchmo5, and on my way there I saw this lady with a little boy, carrying a huge load balanced on her head, a la african tribeswoman style.
Bloody marvelous.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home