I'm here, but my luggage is in...
Singapore... I think. I had this feeling as soon as I checked in at Krabi that something was going to happen to my luggage. That was my 6th sense kicking in again.
Had a great time in Thailand, and had the most rushed transfer in the universe to get on my plane in Bangkok after arriving from Krabi. They even had my name going on the loud speaker. I have to say it's rather hilarious to hear your name being called out in a thai accent: "blah blah blah... Tsuji, Diana Tsuji ....blah blah blah".
My brother's wedding was beautiful, and the Sheraton Beach Resort in Krabi was like its own little self contained world, complete with its own baby elephant.
Anyway more later. I've only just got back today and I'm pretty exhausted. I'll have my photos posted up on my flickr account sometime during the week.
Had a great time in Thailand, and had the most rushed transfer in the universe to get on my plane in Bangkok after arriving from Krabi. They even had my name going on the loud speaker. I have to say it's rather hilarious to hear your name being called out in a thai accent: "blah blah blah... Tsuji, Diana Tsuji ....blah blah blah".
My brother's wedding was beautiful, and the Sheraton Beach Resort in Krabi was like its own little self contained world, complete with its own baby elephant.
Anyway more later. I've only just got back today and I'm pretty exhausted. I'll have my photos posted up on my flickr account sometime during the week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home