getting it on

..records of excitement and mundanity.. - politics - news - religion - sport - work - friends - family - stuff

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Battle of the DJs III

It appears as though I've been challenged. Challenged to what you ask? A DJ challenge. A battle of the DJs where the winner laughs at the loser, crying in the corner, friendless and alone.

Who is the challenger I hear you ask??

None other than: The Frase

Now I'm not going to underestimate my competition here. I know he's been building up his arsenal of weapons to use against me. First battle we had in Munich at the Munich Lindy Exchange, I pretty much wiped the floor with him. But he was young and naive then. Our next battle was at New Years last year in London. And well, this was a close one. He almost trumped me with Stevie Wonder's - Superstition (yes I still remember the song). I think in the end we called it a draw.


The crowd going wild to my DJ set






He has blogged his challenge to me, and I have accepted. Time and place yet to be determined, but I may decided to do a quick weekend down in Melbourne in Feb, so it could be for then... If not I'm down there in March anyway.

So I've got some preparation to do, but play that funky music white boy - because you're going to need to.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Frase said...

GAH!


Even though I was drunk when I posted my challenge, I still stand by it!

Bring it ON!

28/12/06 10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home