Go me!
Why am I cheering myself you ask? Because I'm not hung over!!! Yay!!!
I very prudently had a whole night of ONLY Gin & Tonics, and am today feeling like an absolute champion!
Despite trying to find a taxi home in the broad hours of daylight at about 5am this morning, I woke up at about 11am (still morning, another cheer for me), and made myself some miso soup. I love miso soup. I even managed to keep my mum out of the kitchen while I was making it.
So while I'm in such top spirits, I'm going to do some exercise in the form of solo charleston, do some reading, and then engage in some very practical, business related pursuits.
GO 2007!
I very prudently had a whole night of ONLY Gin & Tonics, and am today feeling like an absolute champion!
Despite trying to find a taxi home in the broad hours of daylight at about 5am this morning, I woke up at about 11am (still morning, another cheer for me), and made myself some miso soup. I love miso soup. I even managed to keep my mum out of the kitchen while I was making it.
So while I'm in such top spirits, I'm going to do some exercise in the form of solo charleston, do some reading, and then engage in some very practical, business related pursuits.
GO 2007!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home