You are not alone
Something happened to me today that wrenched a few heartstrings. Not wanting to go into details, it's made me realise a few things, and reinforce some others:
- I'm an extremely lucky person.
- I've got a lot going for me and a lot of things to look forward to.
- There's no point living in the past.
- I'm never totally alone (and I'm not meaning any of that god stuff either - I mean people).
- I'm a good person.
- I'm a good friend.
<End Of Thread>
- I'm an extremely lucky person.
- I've got a lot going for me and a lot of things to look forward to.
- There's no point living in the past.
- I'm never totally alone (and I'm not meaning any of that god stuff either - I mean people).
- I'm a good person.
- I'm a good friend.
<End Of Thread>


1 Comments:
I love moments in life like this. Go dee!
Post a Comment
<< Home