Moving
I've moved a few boxes into my new place today, am going to do another run tonight, and then will move more bulky stuff tomorrow with the help of friends. It's totally strange, but I get really emotional when I move house. Not in a sentimental way, but in an angsty, agitated way.
It'll all be good once everything's settled, but I'm in a bit of a bad way right now.
Deep breaths.
It'll all be good once everything's settled, but I'm in a bit of a bad way right now.
Deep breaths.
Labels: moving


2 Comments:
Big Hugs DI!!
Moving is apparently one of the top 10 stressors in life but when you get through it you'll have a place to be yourself. You know that whatever you're going through right now is worth it... now don't you... :D
Look after yourself and post some pics when you have some.
love ya!!!
k xxx
Thanks Kara xxx
Don't have the pics yet, but our place is going to look funky! Will post as soon as I can find my camera...
Post a Comment
<< Home