This weekend
Just quickly:
Tomorrow I'm going to the cricket with Andy. Yay! Hopefully England will stay in long enough to get a reasonable total if they bat first, or last the full 50 overs if they bat second.
Kara's in town this weekend, so because it also coincides with Melbourne people being here, we're going to do a group site seeing tour of Brisbane, then dinner, then social dancing. Can't wait to dance with Kara again. She's the best.
Tomorrow I'm going to the cricket with Andy. Yay! Hopefully England will stay in long enough to get a reasonable total if they bat first, or last the full 50 overs if they bat second.
Kara's in town this weekend, so because it also coincides with Melbourne people being here, we're going to do a group site seeing tour of Brisbane, then dinner, then social dancing. Can't wait to dance with Kara again. She's the best.


3 Comments:
Say 'hi' to Kara for me!
No Diane.... you're the best!
Thanks heaps for all the fun!
:D
It was so great having you around Kara! I was going to blog about it, but with me starting to do the packing thing (how much do I hate packing - let me count the ways) I'm going to put blogging on the backburner.
I better see you and Dunky at MSF!
Post a Comment
<< Home