Working late
I'm working late tonight. It's 8.20pm and I'm still here, although I'm due to be meeting some swing people in about 10 mins so I should probably head on my way. The weird thing about working late here is that you don't know who else is working, and sometimes you hear odd noises. It's a bit strange. But I kind of like it - I feel like I'm back at uni doing one of those all nighter things that students who procrastinate far too much (I was one such example) are prone to do.
But I got all the things i wanted to get done today done, and in fairness, I didn't get to work today til 10.45am this morning because I was inspecting a house. And I also had a long lunch.
Very funny today - I had to put my phone in for repairs and I didn't have a substitute phone, so they gave me a Nokia 3330. How hilarious.
But I got all the things i wanted to get done today done, and in fairness, I didn't get to work today til 10.45am this morning because I was inspecting a house. And I also had a long lunch.
Very funny today - I had to put my phone in for repairs and I didn't have a substitute phone, so they gave me a Nokia 3330. How hilarious.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home